Onsite First Aid Trainer offers a wide variety of courses to suit your needs, be it personal, school, childcare or company.
We take pride in ensuring that you receive the best training possible. Our first aid courses conform to the requirement of Victoria Occupational Health & safety authority first aid in the workplace code of practice 1995.
We understand that flexibility in training times may be needed in the busy world we live in today. Our courses are designed to accommodate all areas of first aid conducted at times convenient for you.
If you have difficulty deciding what course suits you best, you may want to complete our “What first aid course is best for you?” online form.
Most of our courses are listed on the left of this page.
Please call us or use our contact form if you have any questions.
Onsite First aid trainer wants you to feel confident in your first aid knowledge and encourages you to contact us after you have completed your training if you have any questions.
Our Most Popular First Aid Courses
- First Aid Level 1 – Basic Emergency Life Support
- First Aid Level 2 – Apply First Aid Course (Recommended for Workplaces)
- Management of Anaphylaxis and Epipen/Anapen Training
- Emergency Asthma Management First Aid
- First Aid Refresher Course – Perform CPR – CPR Update
- Melbourne Metropolitan Public Courses
- Regional Victoria first aid courses