Course code HLTAID003
Valid – Australia Wide
(Also known as Senior First Aid)
This course offers a flexible delivery method. All materials are supplied to you prior to attending the course which allows for preparation prior to commencement.
Statement of Attainment
HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
HLTAID002 Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
Statement of Attainment issued by ABC First Aid RTO 3399
This course conforms to the requirement of Victoria Occupational Health & safety authority first aid in the workplace code of practice 1995.
The course is nationally recognised through inclusion on the ASQA national training register.
- Apply life support
- Apply first aid management for burns
- Demonstrate the identification and management of bleeding and wounds
- Describe the recognition and management of internal bleeding
- Apply first aid management for bone and joint injuries
- Manage emergency situations
- Apply first aid management skills for bites, stings and poisonings
- Manage an acute illness
- Describe the recognition and management of an eye injury
- Manage hyperthermia and hypothermia
- Describe the basic structure and function of the human body
- Apply first aid management skills for chest, head injuries
Cost per participant- From $85