Course code HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
Valid – Australia Wide
This course enhances student employment opportunities and is a good addition to their resume. The Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (VCAL) is a hands-on option for students in Years 11 and 12.
Split training sessions are available to suit school hours.
This very worthwhile and informative course is highly recommended to help young people know what to do in emergency situations.
This can be incorporated in with accredited HLTAID003 First Aid Level 1 – Provide Basic Emergency Life Support, HLTAID003 Level 2 Provide First Aid or as a course which can be delivered as part of your school’s personal development program.
The learning outcomes are same as the First Aid Level 1 – Basic life support.
- Legal issues and recording of events
- Introduction to First Aid
- Efficient assessment decision making & referral
- Calling an ambulance
- Unconsciousness & priorities of First Aid – DRSABCD
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Asthma & airway obstruction
- Management of internal bleeding & shock
Contact us for more detail information on this valuable course and to find out how we can work with you.
Statement of Attainment issued by ABC First Aid RTO 3399