HLTAID001 (CPR from $50)
HLTAID003 (Level 2 First Aid from $90)
Valid – Australia Wide
These courses are specifically designed for schools. Split training sessions are available.
Schools are the main focus at Onsite First Aid Trainer. We make it our business to ensure your staff and students are kept up to date with all their first aid training needs. We understand that getting all staff together at one time can be a challenge, that’s why we offer flexible training times to suit you.
We have a very good understanding of the training requirements for schools and the emergency first aid situations that may arise.
HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
- Legal issues and recording of events
- Introduction to first aid
- Efficient assessment decision making & referral
- Calling an ambulance
- Unconsciousness & priorities of first aid – DRSABCD
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Asthma & airway obstruction
- Management of internal bleeding & shock
HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Indications for applying CPR
- Managing an unconscious casualty
- Priorities of first aid – DRSABCD
- CPR for adult, child and infant
- Clearing airway
- Correct positioning of hands
- Procedures to conduct CPR
- Two person CPR
Contact us for more information.
External resources and information for schools
Department of Education http://www.education.vic.gov.au/school/principals/health/pages/anaphylaxisschools.aspx
The Royal Children’s Hospital Melbourne – Parent Information Sheets